This is one of my all-time favorite dishes to bring to a party!
They’re really easy to make, they’re healthy and they taste amazing!
- Tortilla Shells
- Chicken Breast, cooked and shredded
- Cottage Cheese, pureed
- Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- Bell Peppers, thinly sliced
- Mix pureed cottage cheese and dry ranch mix in a bowl.
- Spread onto tortilla shell about 1/4″ thick.
- Put chicken breast in a row and layer bell peppers on top of the chicken.
- Roll up.
- Put toothpicks in the roll 1″ apart.
- Cut between the toothpicks.
- Place on a serving tray & ENJOY!
~ Lacey Busse ~
Health & Fitness Coach